PSOC Baroque Orchestra 22
ADVANCED String CHAMBER ORCHESTRA
NO audition for Orchestral place.
Baroque techniques MASTER class - Audition
Orchestral Solos -Audition
NB audition videos due NOV 19th 2021
The variety of the week will include:.
*Some Conducted rehearsals .
*Principal lead Chamber work (no conductor)
*Tutorials with top professionals.
Skilled experienced players including 18yrs of age who are studying between 6th & 8th AMEB level or equivalent and above can take part in a week of focus on advanced string repertoire..
This includes leavers and 1st year Uni.
This is designed to encourage finesse of orchestral style and focus on technique to achieve clarity of sound and ensemble .
* Unprecedented opportunity for high school players and above to access practises in the informed baroque style. Lively , energetic, detailed, beautiful.
* Baroque period skills and technique with Helen Kruger & Members of Australian Baroque.
*up to 18yrs - leavers very welcome . Use as a link to uni level playing.
WHEN AND WHERE
* EXTENDED to 5 days January 17th -21st 2022
* 9.30 am - 3.30 pm
* Venue -Aquinas College Salter Point Perth
* Free Concert Friday 4pm 21st January 2022
*Cost $290 by closing date December 2nd 2021.
* Early bird rate $250 closes October 29th 2021
High school players who are between 4th - 6th grade playing level can also have a wonderful playing experience by joining the our new Brilliant Strings at Summer Orchestra camp Jan 10th - 13th 2022. More info soon .